Welcome to CareerHub
CareerHub is a web-based administration system that provides an electronic communication hub between students, employers and the Careers & Employment Service staff.
To use the system you must first be registered. If you are not currently registered you can submit your application now by clicking on the 'register' button. If you are already registered or have been provided with a username/password combination by the Careers & Employment Service then you will have to login to access all the features.
If you are submitting your registration now, then you must wait until the Careers & Employment Service staff have approved your application before you can access all the features (you will be notified by email.)
What does CareerHub provide?
When you are registered as an employer on CareerHub you will be able to:
- maintain your contact details and set your company into appropriate employment categories
- add a list of contact people within your company, and specify what 'Service' (eg: Graduate Employment, Vacation Employment) they should be the primary contact
- add vacancies directly to the CareerHub system for students to search
- edit and close the vacancies you have listed
- view a history of all the previous vacancies you have listed on CareerHub
- add events you are running to CareerHub for students to search (employment related only)
All items you add to CareerHub will be subject to approval by the Careers & Employment Service.
It is highly recommended to use Mozilla Firefox to access CareerHub rather than Internet Explorer. Download Mozilla Firefox
Please contact us if you need any assistance at all.
Townsville 4781 4711
Cairns 4042 1150