Welcome to CareerHub
CareerHub is an online job portal for James Cook University students and alumni.
Employers can add job opportunities at no cost. These include: part-time/casual, graduate, vacation work, internships, scholarships, cadetships, overseas employment and volunteering.
Register on CareerHub at no cost
Please use Google Chrome to access CareerHub. Download Google Chrome. It is not recommended to use Internet Explorer as the site will not function correctly with this browser.
To use the job portal you must be registered. If you are not currently registered you can submit your application now by clicking the 'Register on CareerHub' link (above left). If you are already registered and can't remember your login please contact JCU Careers and Employment.
What does CareerHub provide?
When you are registered as an employer on CareerHub you will be able to:
- add a list of contact people within your organisation so that multiple staff can add job vacancies (if you wish)
- add vacancies directly to the CareerHub job portal for students to search
- view a history of all the previous vacancies you have listed on CareerHub
- maintain your contact details and set your company into appropriate employment categories
- add events you are running to CareerHub for students to search (employment related only)
All items you add to CareerHub will be subject to approval by JCU Careers and Employment.
Terms and conditions
By registering on CareerHub you are agreeing to the terms and conditions of the site.
JCU Careers and Employment
Phone: Cairns 4232 1150, Townsville 4781 4711